We rely strongly on our animal rescue partners to help us save dog and puppy lives. In Arkansas, there is a tremendous pet overpopulation problem, and homeless dogs, puppies, cats and kittens are being euthanized every day because there are too many of them and not enough homes for them all.
We are proud to partner with a variety of rescues across the U.S. and will coordinate transport to get these dogs off death row and into safety.
We are always looking for new animal rescue partners; if you are interested in partnering with us to take in dogs and puppies that we rescue, please contact Allison at email@example.com or 901-240-9848.
Some of our current and past rescue partners include:
- Wish Upon a Paw, Neenah, WI: www.wishuponapaw.org
- Grace Rescue for Southern Paws in Holly Springs, MS: http://gracerescuesouthernpaws.org/
- Camp K-Nine, Hurley, WI: www.campk-nine.com
- Homeward Bound Pet Shelter, Decater, IL: www.homewardboundpetshelter.com
- Joyway Rescue, Sardis, TN: Facebook
- Golden Huggs Rescue, Inc, VT: www.goldenhuggs.org
- Silverwalk Beagle and Hound Sanctuary: http://www.silverwalkhounds.org/
- Boondock Saints Animal Sanctuary, Dogpatch, AR: Facebook
- UPAWS (Upper Peninsula Animal Welfare Shelter – Negaunee, MI): www.upaws.org